Your story is printed on beautiful archival paper, with an elegant SoHo black wood frame and white mat. It comes with non-glare glass and ready to hang. Your personal story, you’ll be proud to display. Finished sizes are 25×35 and 17×23.
Your story is printed on elegant archival canvas. It has a clear protective coating that will grace your walls for a lifetime. It comes ready to hang. Finished sizes are 20×30 and 12×18.
• If we have not met before, schedule a time to meet, usually at my Rockville, Maryland Studio.
• If we have met before, schedule your storytelling date and time. A 50% retainer is due at this time. Also at my Rockville location.
• Two days prior to your scheduled story date, a general idea of your topic (specifics are not necessary). This is for choosing the right backdrop and lighting.
Note – This is your personal story. It could be sad, joyful or both. Within reason, no topic is out of bounds, but it should be yours.
• Unless other arrangements have been made, all stories are told at my Bethesda Maryland Studio. There may be additional charges for story sessions outside of this Studio.
• There is no time limit for your story. Past stories have run from 8 to 90 minutes. Please allow plenty of time for yours. Feeling pressed for time will be counterproductive.
• Your appearance is entirely your choice. What you wear, your hair, make-up, with or without, is completely up to you.
• Before you start your story, I will take a few test exposures to check the lighting.
• You tell your story completely uninterrupted. I will not interact with you in any way verbally or physically. I will be listening to you while I photograph your story.
• Pregnancy stories are usually told during the 8th to 9th month time frame.
• Within the next 5 to 10 business days, your story will be ready for printing. To allow for maximum artist creativity, all finished stories are in Monochrome (Black and White).
• The story rendering is the sole choice of the artist (Neal Schlosburg). Touch-ups are made solely for the benefit of the story.
• Prior to printing, the balance of your investment is due.
• Once I receive your finished story from the printer, it is thoroughly inspected by me.
• If it passes my rigorous inspection, I sign the back. If does not pass, I have the lab reprint it.
• Your finished story can be picked up at the Rockville location. Or, it can be delivered within an hour driving distance from my Rockville Studio. There is no charge for this delivery.
• Outside of the delivery area, there will be a delivery or shipping charge. These charges are at my cost. I use FedEx Home for these, unless it’s going to a business address. I use FedEx Ground for that.
(meant to be displayed side by side)
(all stories booked before any session starts)
• I retain all copyrights to your story as told to me, including all reprint rights.
• Your story will not be shared with anyone without your signed consent.
• Your information is private and will not be shared with anyone without your signed consent.
Licensed and Insured