Your story is printed on beautiful archival paper, with an elegant SoHo black wood frame and white mat. It comes with non-glare glass and ready to hang. Your personal story, you’ll be proud to display. Finished sizes are 24×36 and 18×24.
Your story is printed on elegant archival canvas. It has a clear protective coating that will grace your walls for a lifetime. It comes ready to hang. Finished sizes are 20×30 and 12×18.
• Unless other arrangements have been made, all stories are told at my Bethesda Maryland Studio. There may be additional charges for story sessions outside of this Studio.
• There is no time limit for your story. Past stories have run from 8 to 90 minutes. Please allow plenty of time for yours. Feeling pressed for time will be counterproductive.
• Your appearance is entirely your choice. What you wear, your hair, make-up, with or without, is completely up to you.
• Before you start your story, I will take a few test exposures to check the lighting.
• You tell your story completely uninterrupted. I will not interact with you in any way verbally or physically. I will be listening to you while I photograph your story.
• Pregnancy stories can be told during the 8th to 9th month time frame. They can also be divided into two parts. The first half told during the 4th to 5th months and the last part during the 8th to 9th month period. There is no additional cost for this option.
(meant to be displayed side by side)
(all stories booked before any session starts)
Note – Does not include Maryland sales tax.
• I retain all copyrights to your story as told to me, including all reprint rights.
• Your story will not be shared with anyone without your signed consent.
• Your information is private and will not be shared with anyone without your signed consent.